Sunday Morning Jazz and Blues

Sunday Mornings. 7 to 9 a.m. WCSB-Cleveland 89.3 FM or www.wcsb.org. Hosted by Mr. Suit a/k/a DJ Total Business

Monday, November 19, 2012

Set List - November 19, 2012


Brand, Dollar - Kalahari - Underground in Africa - Soultown
Brand, Dollar - Did You Hear that Sound? - Africa Tears and Laughter - Inner City
Jordan, Duke - No Problem - Flight to Denmark - Inner City
Tyner, McCoy - Beyond the Sun - Fly With the Wind - Milestone
Byrd, Donald - I've Longed and Searched for My Mother - I'm Trying to Get Home - Blue Note
Stitt, Sonny - I Go Congo - Little Green Apples - Solid State
Mitchell, Blue - I Didn't Ask to Be - Blue's Blues - Mainstream
Haynes, Roy - Sillie Willie - Senyah - Mainstream
Coryell, Larry - Foreplay - Offering - Vanguard
McGriff, Jimmy - Groove Alley - Black Pearl - Blue Note

No comments:

Post a Comment