Sunday Morning Jazz and Blues

Sunday Mornings. 7 to 9 a.m. WCSB-Cleveland 89.3 FM or www.wcsb.org. Hosted by Mr. Suit a/k/a DJ Total Business

Monday, November 26, 2018

Set List - November 26, 2018

Ellington, Duke - Inferno - Inferno! - Vernon
Ellington, Duke - Overture to the Jam Session - Part I - Inferno! - Vernon
Ellington, Duke - Overture to the Jam Session - Part II - Inferno! - Vernon
Ellington, Duke - A Tone Parallel to Harlem (The Harlem Suite) - Uptown - Columbia
Ellington, Duke - The Jeep is Jumpin' - Meets Coleman Hawkins - Impulse!
Ellington, Duke - The Feeling of Jazz - Meets John Coltrane - Impulse!
Axelrod, David - The Warning - Part I (instrumental) - Earth Rot - Now Again
Axelrod, David - The Warning - Part II (instrumental) - Earth Rot - Now Again
The Gangsters - Suite for a Funk Band - The Gangsters - Albina Music Trust
Mandrill - Mango Meat - Just Outside of Town - Polydor
Pickett, Wilson - Don't Knock My Love - Part I - 7" - Atlantic
The Honey Cone - While You're Out Looking for Sugar - 7" - Hot Wax
Detroit Emeralds - Baby Let Me Take You (In My Arms) - 7" - Westbound
Lost Generation - The Sly, Slick and the Wicked - 7" - Brunswick
Fantastic Four - As Long As I Live - 7" - Ric Tic
Butler, Jerry - I Could Write a Book - 7" - Mercury
Green, Al - Back Up Train - 7" - Hotline Music Journal
Stephens, Tennison - Where Would You Be - 7" - Chess
Saab, Cliff - Mix It Up - 7" - Roulette
The O'Jays - I've Got the Groove - 7" - Neptune
Wright, Charles - You Threw It All Away - 7" - ABC/Dunhill
The Stylistics - People Make the World Go 'Round - 7" - Avco
Montgomery, Wes - California Dreaming - 7" - Verve
Brown, James - Slaughter's Theme - 7" - Polydor
Brown, James - The Payback - Parts I and II - 7" - Polydor

No comments:

Post a Comment