Sunday Morning Jazz and Blues

Sunday Mornings. 7 to 9 a.m. WCSB-Cleveland 89.3 FM or www.wcsb.org. Hosted by Mr. Suit a/k/a DJ Total Business

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Waging Heavy Peace - Neil Young


The book has a very conversational style - like Neil is saying, "Hey, I am writing a book.  Do you want to read it?  Come on.  I wrote it."  It's like his music, in a way.  He is the man who said, "The more you think, the more you stink."  Mostly, the book is about random experiences in Neil's life and his guitars and amps and kids and cars.  the book is about Lincvolt and Pono.  What a crazy guy Neil Young is!  I enjoyed the book, although it did have the negative consequence of having me go back to Neil's records and revisit his music, which I did not enjoy as much as I used to at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment